Accompanied by an expert guide, passionate of Roman history and art, you’ll see the most important monuments that Rome is worldwide famous for.
- Pick up directly from your apartment, visit Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Farnese, Palazo Spada
- Cross the Tiber River over the picturesque Tiber Island
- Enter the Ghetto, walk past early Renaissance houses, along Portico d’Ottavia (23BC) to Theatre of Marcellus, one of the many amphitheatres Rome was rich of.
- Walk along the temple of Vesta and Fortune to the Bocca della Verità (Mouth of Truth)
- Around the corner view of Circus Maximus where the chariot races were held and the Palatine Hill
- From the back of the Capitol we’ll have a perfect view of the Forum Romanum.
- Short walk to the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna and Monte Citorio.
- Visit the Pantheon, the most perfectly preserved temple of Rome.
- Piazza Navona (once Circus Domitian) famous for the Bernini fountain, it’s artist’s favourite meeting place.
- End of tour
The Tour Includes:
Art expert freelance guide (up to 6 people)
There are no reviews yet.